race conflict वाक्य"race conflict" हिंदी में race conflict in a sentence
- In 1939, there was a races conflicts because of political, economic and religious.
- To promote reconciliation after decades of race conflict, the commission can grant amnesty to people who confess their crimes.
- Race conflict is a thing of the past, since the " dark elements " of the American hegemony have died out.
- Conflict theories draw attention to power differentials, such as class, gender and race conflict, and contrast historically dominant ideologies.
- Eric Greene writes that it is especially popular among racial nationalists and reactionaries of different stripes, who use it in reference to race conflict.
- In order to minimize these regional, class, and race conflicts, nation-states fabricate myths of origin that produce the illusion of shared ethnicity among all their inhabitants.
- Horowitz says that Gumplowicz understood conflict in all its forms : " class conflict, race conflict and ethnic conflict ", and calls him one of the fathers of Conflict Theory.
- African-American parents in New York City pointed to less fighting and race conflict in the private schools, the expectation of more homework, and better communication between parent and teacher.
- But many are split by race conflicts, which sometimes pit members with more Indian blood against those with less, said Robert B . Porter, director of the Tribal Law and Government Center at the University of Kansas School of Law.
- The " E . Filmcritic " reviewer felt that as the auto accident that resulted the topic's traffic jam is between black woman and a white father and son pair, his initial impression was that the film would be about interpersonal race conflict.