round trip time वाक्य"round trip time" हिंदी में round trip time in a sentence
- Round trip time estimation is based only on unambiguous acknowledgments, which are acknowledgments for segments that were sent only once.
- He is the inventor of Karn's Algorithm, a method for calculating the round trip time for IP packet retransmission.
- The policy of additive increase may, for instance, increase the congestion window by a fixed amount every round trip time.
- These individual RTT samples are then averaged over time to create a Smoothed Round Trip Time ( SRTT ) using Jacobson's algorithm.
- The total time considers the round trip time along the channel, the processing time in the hosts and the time transmitting data and acknowledgements.
- The idea behind TFRC is to measure the loss probability and round trip time and to use these as the parameters to a model of TCP throughput.
- This window is increased by one packet every round trip time if no packets have been lost, and is decreased by half if a packet loss is detected.
- Thus TCP's window ( and hence throughput ) is a function of the losses observed in the network and the round trip time experienced by the flow.
- Since the increase of the round trip time is caused by the buffer on the bottleneck, the maximum increase gives a rough estimation of its size in milliseconds.
- In theory, using this partly land route could result in round trip times below 40 ms, not counting switching ( which is the speed of light minimum ).