scotopic vision वाक्य"scotopic vision" हिंदी में scotopic vision in a sentence
- One can also define a similar curve for dim conditions ( scotopic vision ).
- Scotopic vision is dominated by retina amacrine cells, specifically all-amacrine cells.
- Photopic vision facilitates excellent color discrimination ability, whereas colors are indiscriminable under scotopic vision.
- In scotopic vision, people are more sensitive to light which would appear greenish-blue.
- Scotopic vision occurs at luminance levels of 10 " 3 to 10 " 6 cd / m?
- In most night-time environments, there is enough ambient light at night to prevent true scotopic vision.
- Central vision is relatively weak in the dark ( scotopic vision ) since cone cells lack sensitivity at low light levels.
- The sensitivity to light in scotopic vision varies with wavelength, though the perception is essentially black-and-white.
- Other forms of amacrine cell are likely to play modulatory roles, allowing adjustment of sensitivity for photopic and scotopic vision.
- Could it have been Purkinje effect or scotopic vision ?-- Shantavira 07 : 01, 12 August 2006 ( UTC)