storage efficiency वाक्य"storage efficiency" हिंदी में storage efficiency in a sentence
- Fractional Fourier transforms are also used to design optical systems and optimize holographic storage efficiency.
- A pallet is the structural foundation of a unit load which allows handling and storage efficiencies.
- Storage efficiency is subject to the location within the Unicode alphabet / script used for that text.
- The Storage Industry Networking Association ( SNIA ) defines storage efficiency in the SNIA Dictionary as follows:
- By the early 1990s engineers were able to digitize and compress video signals, greatly improving storage efficiency.
- Storage using SWNTs would allow one to keep the H2 in its gaseous state, thereby increasing the storage efficiency.
- 9 . Kenneth Corbin, ServerWatch, October 19, 2011 Virsto Angling for Storage Efficiencies in Server Desktop Virtual Environments
- Experimental data showed a 69 % DC-to-DC storage efficiency with good storage capacity and relatively low leakage.
- With their capacity effectively doubled, the storage efficiency advantage of discs over the space-wasting cylinder format became even more obvious.
- Further differences are stored in a " miniPSF " file, which can be zlib compressed to further increasing storage efficiency.