storm beach वाक्य"storm beach" हिंदी में storm beach in a sentence
- This beach, situated on a lower lava terrace, is a storm beach.
- Members of the 26th fly helicopters, storm beaches and train to fight in deserts, cities, mountains _ wherever.
- The shoreline consists of generally steep storm beaches of pebbles, although fine sand is visible at low tide levels.
- These were erected annually, usually between April and early September, on the stoney storm beach in front of the promenade.
- It is a herbaceous perennial plant growing trailing stems to 50 80 cm long, typically on sand and gravel storm beaches.
- Drift wood is concentrated in the storm beach and within the mouths of surge channels that cross cut the beach ridges.
- The path crosses a variety of landscapes, such as the dune system at Ynyslas, high cliffs, storm beaches, sandy bays and sea caves.
- It refers to a storm beach forming a narrow spit of shingle or sand cutting across the landward and seaward ends of a shallow bay.
- Decision : storm beaches of Normandy; intention : to stop hitlers nazi Germany from taking over Europe and world; outcome ( drumroll . . . ) : SUCCESS!
- A "'storm beach "'is a beach affected by particularly fierce grading of pebbles, from large to small, with the larger diameter stones typically arrayed at the highest beach elevations.