surge voltage वाक्य"surge voltage" हिंदी में surge voltage in a sentence
- Any surge voltage from lightning creates a current through the cable.
- Sensitive device and systems electronics are now protected against surge voltages.
- The surge voltage is standardized in IEC 60384-1.
- The surge voltage applied to tantalum capacitors may influence the capacitor's failure rate.
- The surge voltage applied to polymer capacitors may influence the capacitor's failure rate.
- Electrolytic capacitors with solid electrolyte cannot withstand transients or peak voltages higher than the surge voltage.
- For polymer Al-e-caps the surge voltage is 1.15 times the rated voltage.
- Therefore, it is allowed to apply a surge voltage for short times and a limited number of cycles.
- The surge voltage indicates the maximum peak voltage value that may be applied during their application for a limited number of cycles.
- Polymer electrolytic capacitors, aluminum as well as tantalum polymer capacitors can not withstand transients or peak voltages higher than surge voltage.