theorizer वाक्य"theorizer" हिंदी में theorizer in a sentence
- Finally, Nicolas Boileau-Despr�aux became the theorizer of poetic classicism.
- These circumstances appear to be enough for archaeological theorizers.
- Of the original circle of founders of Gestalt therapy, From was a main theorizer.
- He died at age 28 in 1892, reportedly of influenza, but theorizers suggest syphilis might have been the cause.
- Anarchists were very active in that struggle, which was organised into self-managed leagues . " A main theorizer of these ideas was Bonanno and his publication " Anarchismo ".
- Tim Parker, a planetary geologist at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, who was an early Mars ocean theorizer, said the new evidence, already widely discussed among scientists, was proving to be widely persuasive.
- The second conference did not take place until 1932; its topic was " Europe ", and it was notable for the participation of a number of mainly fascist theorizers, along with non-fascists such as the British historian Christopher Dawson.
- Part of the difficulty in this line of research is that observed phenomena can often be explained as simple stimulus-response learning, as it is in the nature of any theorizers of mind to have to extrapolate internal mental states from observable behavior.
- Professor Rashad was entitled the eminent theorizer by Farabi International Festival in 2009, and was awarded prizes and certificates of appreciation by UNESCO, ISESCO, Islamic Republic of Iran s Presidency, and Ministry of Science, Research and Technology ( Iran ).
- In " Signum ", writer Tiffany Lee Brown commented in 2001 : " This was no overpriced, fancypants event full of goatee-stroking theorizers or a showcase of overserious minimalist compositions, but a romp through the tangled underbrush of homegrown experimentalism ."