vein banding वाक्य"vein banding" हिंदी में
- Strawberry vein banding virus ( SVBV ) was first described by Frazier ( 1955 ) after differential aphid transmission to susceptible wild strawberries.
- Main symptoms include : leaf chlorosis ( interveinal ), root necrosis, red vein banding in young leaves, small mottled pods, and stem / root swelling followed by die-back.
- Diseases associated with this genus include : CSSV : leaf chlorosis, root necrosis, red vein banding in young leaves, small mottled pods, and stem / root swelling followed by die-back.
- Ring spots are circular masses of chlorosis with a green center . "'Vein clearing "'and "'vein banding "'are yet other common color changes on leaves.
- The symptoms of the disease include necrosis of buds, delayed shoot development, necrotic branches, premature ageing of trees, flower streaking, ripening deformations, enlarged rounded stones, circular discoloured areas on the fruit skin and in some cases mosaic, blotch, vein banding or calico appearance on infected leaves.