• सीरमी कला शोथ
serositis मीनिंग इन हिंदी
serositis उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- Serositis : Inflammation of the serous tissues, which line organs of the human body.
- Serositis with pleural and pericardial effusions are seen in up to 10 % of these patients.
- Systemic JIA may have internal organ involvement such as hepatosplenomegaly, lymphadenopathy, serositis, hepatitis, or tenosynovitis.
- The most common genetic autoinflammatory syndrome is familial Mediterranean fever, which causes short episodes of fever, abdominal pain, serositis, lasting less than 72 hours.
- "' Serositis "'refers to inflammation of the serous tissues of the body, the tissues lining the lungs ( pleura ), heart ( pericardium ), and the inner lining of the abdomen ( peritoneum ) and organs within.