• कंधे की पत्ती
|shoulder: कंधा बोझ लेना|
|piece: बंदूक हिस्सा अंश|
shoulder piece मीनिंग इन हिंदी
shoulder piece उदाहरण वाक्य
- In 2009, Stein attached shoulder pieces allowing the sculptures to be worn like armor.
- Due to the semi-rigid nature of the armour, the Scythian variety was made as breast-and back-plates, with separate shoulder pieces.
- The Carl Gustaf can be fired from the standing, kneeling, sitting or prone positions, and a bipod may be attached in front of the shoulder piece.
- There was not much future shock, but a slim white dress to the knee topped by a silver metal shoulder piece should make it through a space-age cocktail party.
- This was a defence made entirely of plate bronze consisting of a breast and backplate, usually with shoulder pieces, modelled in relief on the form a muscular male torso.
- She wears an altered version of the dress she wore as a princess, with the shoulder pieces omitted and a large, wing-shaped bow replacing the smaller one of the princess outfit.
- J . Garcia WaterWear, made by Henderson Aquatics Inc . of Milville, New Jersey, features wetsuits with shoulder pieces and arm insets in wild patterns painted by Garcia and inspired by his love of scuba diving and the sea
- Even more rare and ancient is the " cappa clausa " or cope, a large scarlet cloak with an ermine shoulder piece worn by the Vice-Chancellor of Cambridge, or a deputy, when admitting to degrees, and by anyone presenting new higher doctors or BDs for admission to their degrees.
- Guns were traversed ( moved from side to side ) manually by the gunlayer as he stood on the left side with his arm hooked over a shoulder piece as he aimed, while he operated the elevating handwheel with his left hand and grasped the pistol grip with trigger in his right hand.