smash down मीनिंग इन हिंदी
smash down उदाहरण वाक्य
• तोड़ देना
|smash: नष्ट कर डलना टक्कर|
|down: निगलकर शरीर के|
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- He won it with a smash down the line which Park thought was out.
- Lloyd then smashes down the front door and rescues Russ, Freddie and Joshua.
- Blend at low speed, stopping often to smash down the ingredients until they amalgamate.
- He's not part of the Modernist tradition that smashes down the invisible fourth wall.
- He won the 1992 World Series for Toronto with a smash down the third-base line.
- They exchange a pristine kiss just before the Nazis smash down the door to their hiding place.
- DiMaggio hit two smashes down the third base line, which Keltner stopped, throwing him out.
- Grosjean tracked the soft smash down, then magically brushed a topspin lob over Agassi's head.
- Heavy gunfire rattled the presidential palace in Caracas and a tank tried to smash down the palace door.
- When walls crumble, roofs smash down, leaving few air pockets and crushing or suffocating anyone inside.