• भंडारण ड्रम
|storage: गोदाम-भाड़ा भंडार|
|drum: ढोल नली पीपा बेलन|
storage drum मीनिंग इन हिंदी
storage drum उदाहरण वाक्य
- Fibre is added until the storage drum's card cloth is full.
- In 1988, Eugene Gard leased a few acres and brought in the used storage drums.
- The risks of deflagration inside waste storage drums is a growing concern in storage facilities.
- They also rolled out barrels painted yellow to look like storage drums for nuclear waste.
- The licker-in, or smaller roller meters fibre from the infeed tray onto the larger storage drum.
- Some drum carders have a soft-bristled brush attachment that presses the fibre into the storage drum.
- This pulling straightens the fibres and lays them between the wire pins of the storage drum's card cloth.
- Prices also fell because processors are trying to make room in storage drums for the juice from a larger crop.
- The driver was transporting waste from a temporary storage drum to a processing center when he stopped to take a meal break.
- The two rollers are connected to each other by a belt-or chain-drive so that their relative speeds cause the storage drum to gently pull fibres from the licker-in.