• आतप दग्ध
|sun: सूर्य पतंग शूर|
|burn: जलने का घाव चोट|
sun burn मीनिंग इन हिंदी
sun burn उदाहरण वाक्य
- We may be stuck in traffic until the sun burns out.
- The sun burns crops, leaving fields withered and families hungry.
- It burns the lungs much like sun burns the skin.
- He also ploughs the field causing painful sun burns on his shoulders.
- Rise early and watch the morning sun burn the fog off the Atlantic.
- However, strong summer afternoon sun burns the foliage.
- Dust swirls in the wind, and the sun burns like a brush fire.
- The hours pass; the sun burns down.
- The tropical sun burns, and sweat streams.
- The midday sun burns red through the smoke rising from dozens of forest fires.