|sun: सूर्य पतंग शूर|
|dried: ढोल शुष्कित|
sun dried मीनिंग इन हिंदी
sun dried उदाहरण वाक्य
- Catfish are mainly boiled or sun dried / smoked prior to eating.
- The sun dried up the land and brought life to it.
- Mature pods are usually harvested by hand and typically sun dried before processing.
- Strained labneh is pressed in cheese cloth between two heavy stones and later sun dried.
- The peas are hand shelled and sun dried.
- Sun dried, it has a roasted vegetable flavor.
- The structures are of sun dried bricks, same as present day Sudan, except for an arch.
- However, if it is sun dried on such a surface, it turns into the Powder of Life.
- In warm regions with very little timber available to fuel a kiln, bricks were generally sun dried.
- The solidified part is paced in doonas ( small bowls made of leaves ) and sun dried.