• शल्य अभिघात
|surgical: शल्य तल्पी
|trauma: घाव चोट सदमा
surgical trauma मीनिंग इन हिंदी
surgical trauma उदाहरण वाक्य
- He remains in critical condition in a surgical trauma unit.
- Both products reduce surgical adhesion formation caused by direct surgical trauma such as incisions.
- He is recovering in the surgical trauma ward, with a police guard at the door to his room.
- Mild inflammatory swelling may follow dental extractions but is unusual unless the procedure was difficult and significant surgical trauma occurred.
- In 1839 to 1872, the mortality reports show that surgical trauma and postoperative infection were the greatest causes of death.
- He conceptualized and implemented the first Air Force rapid-response surgical team in Europe the flying ambulance surgical trauma team.
- Seprafilm is an FDA-approved product designed to reduce adhesions by acting as a physical barrier between tissues damaged by direct surgical trauma.
- The grief-stricken Nora slowly realizes, to her horror, that Julius did not die of surgical trauma; he was murdered.
- He has since gone on to advanced work in reduced port and endoscopic surgery, where there is enormous potential for future reduction of surgical trauma.
- In the United Kingdom, the Royal College of Surgeons of England is responsible for training consultants via the Definitive Surgical Trauma Skills course ( DSTS ) for Orthopaedics.