trashiness मीनिंग इन हिंदी
trashiness उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
उदाहरण वाक्यअधिक: आगे
- Even a disaster like " Bitter Moon " had a certain glorious trashiness.
- Despite all this, a strong whiff of trashiness keeps the Sloth Police at bay.
- For all its trashiness and eagerness to shock ( unlike " Abbotts,"
- The only reason the first one was bearable was the happy trashiness of it all.
- The Kitty Kelley episode was a case of the Times nose-diving into the netherworld of tabloid trashiness.
- Or : " Everyone complains about the trashiness of television, but almost everyone watches it ."
- As a realist I know that governments and some absentee property owners view trashiness with far less concern than I do.
- The clothes, a mixture of tomboy scorn of prettiness and music festival trashiness, presented an easy sale to retailers.
- He will, Democrats say, have to reconcile the trashiness of his television persona with the loftiness of his political aspirations.
- While admitting that it can be enjoyed for its trashiness, and some good sex scenes, the review complains about the perceived misogynistic message behind the film.
- the quality of being cheaply imitative of something better