• बेलनदार रोटी
• मरोड बर्मा
• झटके से छुड़ा लेना
• संकेत करना
• विकृत करना
• अर्थ फेरना
• मोच आना
• झटके से खींचना
• घूम जाना
• मिथ्या अर्थ देना
• अर्थ विकृत करना
• मुड़ जाना
twist मीनिंग इन हिंदी
[ twist ]twist उदाहरण वाक्य
- He twisted himself away with fury .
गुस्से में तिलमिलाते हुए उसने अपने को छुड़ा लिया ।
- She groans and twists the body .
वह कराहती है और अपने शरीर को मोड़ती तरोड़ती है .
- with twists in your stomach and with holes in your heart.
और आपके पेट में निवाला न हो या दिल में कोई बीमारी घर कर ले.
- It takes what we know, and it twists it.
यह हमारी जानकारी को लेकर उसे घूमा देता है.
- and where religion can be twisted
और जहाँ धर्म को तोड-मरोड कर परोसा जा सकता है
- Our exports of twist and yarn found their way to almost all countries .
हमारे धागों और गुZच्छियों का निर्यात लगभग सभी देशों को हुआ .
- There is a new twist in the strategy though .
और रणनीति में भी नया मोड़े आया है .
- But it has an unexpected twist.
लेकिन इसमें एक अप्रत्याशित मोड़ है |
- They are stories with a twist.
इसकी कहानियों में एक मोड़ होता है |
- We love things like plot twists
हम विषय पलट कहानिया पसंद करते हैं
- any clever maneuver; "he would stoop to any device to win a point"; "it was a great sales gimmick"; "a cheap promotions gimmick for greedy businessmen"
पर्याय: device, gimmick
- the act of rotating rapidly; "he gave the crank a spin"; "it broke off after much twisting"
पर्याय: spin, twirl, twisting, whirl
- turning or twisting around (in place); "with a quick twist of his head he surveyed the room"
- the act of winding or twisting; "he put the key in the old clock and gave it a good wind"
पर्याय: wind, winding
- social dancing in which couples vigorously twist their hips and arms in time to the music; was popular in the 1960s; "they liked to dance the twist"
- a hairdo formed by braiding or twisting the hair
पर्याय: braid, plait, tress
- an interpretation of a text or action; "they put an unsympathetic construction on his conduct"
- a jerky pulling movement
- an unforeseen development; "events suddenly took an awkward turn"
पर्याय: turn, turn of events
- a miniature whirlpool or whirlwind resulting when the current of a fluid doubles back on itself
- a circular segment of a curve; "a bend in the road"; "a crook in the path"
पर्याय: bend, crook, turn
- a sharp bend in a line produced when a line having a loop is pulled tight
पर्याय: kink, twirl
- a sharp strain on muscles or ligaments; "the wrench to his knee occurred as he fell"; "he was sidelined with a hamstring pull"
पर्याय: wrench, pull
- twist suddenly so as to sprain; "wrench one''s ankle"; "The wrestler twisted his shoulder"; "the hikers sprained their ankles when they fell"; "I turned my ankle and couldn''t walk for several days"
पर्याय: sprain, wrench, turn, wrick, rick
- form into twists; "Twist the strips of dough"
- practice sophistry; change the meaning of or be vague about in order to mislead or deceive; "Don''t twist my words"
पर्याय: twist around, pervert, convolute, sophisticate
- turn in the opposite direction; "twist one''s head"
- form into a spiral shape; "The cord is all twisted"
पर्याय: twine, distort
- cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form; "bend the rod"; "twist the dough into a braid"; "the strong man could turn an iron bar"
पर्याय: flex, bend, deform, turn
- twist or pull violently or suddenly, especially so as to remove (something) from that to which it is attached or from where it originates; "wrench a window off its hinges"; "wrench oneself free from somebody''s grip"; "a deep sigh was wrenched from his chest"
- to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling); "The prisoner writhed in discomfort"; "The child tried to wriggle free from his aunt''s embrace"
पर्याय: writhe, wrestle, wriggle, worm, squirm
- do the twist
- extend in curves and turns; "The road winds around the lake"; "the path twisted through the forest"
पर्याय: wind, curve