unblessed मीनिंग इन हिंदी
unblessed उदाहरण वाक्य
- :: A frugal couple, married for many years, were unblessed with offspring.
- A Cosmo Club, offering films unblessed by the Censor's certificate, opened in 1960.
- Following the race, Willie Belmonte, who rode Unblessed, charged Short Notice with interference on the first turn.
- It washes unblessed forces up the beach before they are ready, and off the beach before their job is done.
- At its best, the current fusion of rap and metal lets people who feel unblessed by the economy express some righteous anger.
- But then what one eats or drinks for the necessary strengthening of the body, will not make him either blessed nor unblessed.
- Soon into the work, they stop, having found what they least expect : the bones and long dark hair of a woman in her unblessed and unmarked grave.
- But in passing his judgement, Justice Omo-Agege remarked, Anini will forever be remembered in the history of crime in this country, but it would be of unblessed memory.
- It is not, however, a good sign when you find yourself marking the minutes when an actor isn't onstage, and there are long stretches unblessed by Sheen's presence.
- Once betrothed, a man and a woman cannot meet . ( Some couples apparently speak clandestinely by cell phone . ) Mixed marriages go unblessed, and the rabbi said he had never had to divorce anyone.
- not provided with something desirable; "a hovel unblessed with electricity or running water"