• निर्वात वाष्पन
|vacuum: निर्वात शून्य|
|evaporation: वाष्पीकरण भाप हो|
vacuum evaporation मीनिंग इन हिंदी
vacuum evaporation उदाहरण वाक्य
- The vacuum evaporation treatment process consists of reducing the interior pressure of the evaporation chamber below atmospheric pressure.
- OFETs can be prepared either by vacuum evaporation of small molecules, by PMMA ), can also be used as dielectric.
- Indigo and some of its derivatives are known to be ambipolar organic semiconductors when deposited as thin films by vacuum evaporation.
- In 1945, the company used a new process called vacuum evaporation that made orange juice a year-round commodity for the first time.
- Vacuum coatings are deposited by sputtering, vacuum evaporation, ion plating, ion beam deposition, laser ablation, atomic layer deposition, or plasma arc techniques.
- Non-conducting materials are usually coated with an ultrathin coating of electrically conducting material, deposited on the sample either by low-vacuum sputter coating or by high-vacuum evaporation.
- During refurbishing, a low-temperature vacuum evaporation-based desalination unit was also coupled to the reactor to serve as demonstration of using waste heat from a research reactor for sea desalination.
- John Donavan Strong, a young physicist at the California Institute of Technology, developed a technique for coating a mirror with a much longer lasting aluminum coating using thermal vacuum evaporation.
- To eliminate this, a thin layer of aluminium ( about 100 nm ) is deposited over the phosphors, usually by vacuum evaporation, and connected to the conductive layer inside the tube.
- Instead of threading individual ferrite cores on wires, thin-film memory consisted of 4 micrometre thick dots of permalloy, an iron-nickel alloy, deposited on small glass plates by vacuum evaporation techniques and a mask.