• वेगस तान
|vagal: वेगस- वेगस
|tone: सरगम के दो सुरों का
vagal tone मीनिंग इन हिंदी
vagal tone उदाहरण वाक्य
- A decrease in vagal tone and increase in sympathetic tone is the cause.
- Instead, other biological processes are measured that represent the functionality of vagal tone.
- Thus, while vagal tone is not explicitly measured, the resultant changes in heart rate are.
- Under resting conditions, vagal tone prevails and variations in heart period are largely dependent on vagal modulation.
- Vagal tone cannot be directly measured.
- The progressive dilation of the airway with increasing exercise is mediated by a progressive reduction in resting vagal tone.
- A junctional escape complex is a normal response that may result from excessive vagal tone on the SA node.
- In the resting state, there is a large degree of vagal tone on the heart, which is responsible for low resting heart rates.
- This seems to be due to an increase in vagal tone, a measure of the control the vagus nerve has over the heartbeat.
- An increase in vagal tone both slows the heart and makes heart rate more variable ( i . e . there is more beat-to-beat change between heart beats ).