• वार्निश करने वाला
varnisher मीनिंग इन हिंदी
varnisher उदाहरण वाक्य
- After school years, he had an apprenticeship as painter and varnisher.
- Since then the varnishers have slathered on a bright new finish, obscuring the nicks and scratches of New England's colorful past.
- Johann Conrad, painter and varnisher, was in his first marriage married to Anna Margarete Jung ( August 14, 1815-June 5, 1836 ).
- If the intrepid would-be varnisher resorts to the forums of well-known yachting websites on the internet for information, he will find a bewildering variety of often conflicting advice.
- At the age of 14 he was apprenticed to a Japanner ( varnisher ) in Birmingham, and eventually started his own japanning business in partnership with his brother, in Lancaster Street, Birmingham.
- Among the trades taught to boys in 1848 were mechanic, carriage worker, varnisher / painter ( " verniciatore " ), blacksmith, cobbler, typographer, and engraver / wood carver.
- Tuscan red is a notable red pigment being discussed in detail in sources such as " Organic coating technology " and " The painter, gilder, and varnisher's companion ".
- Every professional varnisher seems to have his or her own dogma concerning the actual application of the varnish, and tends to be just as dogmatic in his preferred choice of what type of varnish, and which particular brand, to use as well.
- Charles Kennard ( founder of Kennard Novelty Company which manufactured Fuld's talking boards and where Fuld had worked as a varnisher ) claimed he learned the name " Ouija " from using the board and that it was an ancient Egyptian word meaning " good luck . " When Fuld took over production of the boards, he popularized the more widely accepted etymology : that the name came from a combination of the French and German words for " yes ".
- someone who applies a finishing coat of varnish