• कायिक जनन
|vegetative: कायिक वर्धी|
vegetative reproduction मीनिंग इन हिंदी
vegetative reproduction उदाहरण वाक्य
- Specific information on the vegetative reproduction of nutmeg hickory is not available.
- Vegetative reproduction is another way to keep true to variety, Buck said.
- The hybrid is sterile, persisting only by vegetative reproduction and not producing seeds.
- A rhizomatous and stoloniferous species, it spreads easily via vegetative reproduction.
- It relies strongly on vegetative reproduction for continuation of the species.
- The roots give rise to rhizomes that allow rapid colonization by vegetative reproduction.
- Vegetative reproduction of the plants occurs rapidly via root suckers.
- "' Vegetative reproduction "'- Stumps less than and severed roots of water hickory readily sprout.
- Vegetative reproduction frequently results when fallen branches sprout or basal shoots develop into new trees.
- Such production of embryos from somatic issues is asexual vegetative reproduction that amounts to cloning.