|vein: नस नाड़ी पर्शुका
|clearing: शोधन समाशोधन
vein clearing मीनिंग इन हिंदी
vein clearing उदाहरण वाक्य
- Diseases associated with this genus include : plants : chlorotic vein clearing, leaf malformation.
- There is currently only one species in this genus : the type species Petunia vein clearing virus.
- Symptoms reported included mosaic, vein clearing or banding, necrotic / chorotic line patterns and stunting.
- There are currently only two species in this genus, including the type species Tobacco vein clearing virus.
- Symptoms of BiMoV in various hosts have been described as mild to severe mottling, slight to severe leaf distortion, vein clearing and stunting.
- Infections with PVCV may generally be asymptomatic under favorable growing conditions, though active infections may cause vein clearing or yellowing of leaves ( chlorosis ).
- Characteristic symptoms specific to the carrot include initial vein clearing and chlorosis, followed by production of many adventitious shoots, with the tops looking like a witches-broom.
- Although they do not regularly integrate into the host genome, sequences from certain caulimoviruses, such as Petunia vein clearing virus and Banana streak virus have been found in host genomes.
- Ring spots are circular masses of chlorosis with a green center . "'Vein clearing "'and "'vein banding "'are yet other common color changes on leaves.
- They include vein clearing until the entire leaf becomes chlorotic, stunting, deformation, virescence ( greening of flowers ), phyllody ( development of leaf-like flower petals ), reddening of foliage, reduced root system, and sterility.