• विनेगर ईल
|vinegar: सिरका विनेगर|
|eel: बाम सर्पमीन ईल एक|
vinegar eel मीनिंग इन हिंदी
vinegar eel उदाहरण वाक्य
- Vinegar eels are often given to fry ( baby fish ) as a live food, like microworms.
- Feeding fry live foods, such as baby brine shrimp, microworms, infusoria and vinegar eels, is recommended.
- Newly fry can be fed vinegar eels or commercially-prepared liquid fry food but are big enough to devour newly hatched brine shrimp within a few days.
- Vinegar eels ( " Turbatrix aceti " ), a form of nematode, may occur in some forms of vinegar unless the vinegar is kept covered.
- Borellus ( 1653 ) was the first to observe and describe a free-living nematode, which he dubbed the " vinegar eel; " and Tyson ( 1683 ) used a crude microscope to describe the rough anatomy of the human intestinal roundworm, " Ascaris lumbricoides ".