• सिरका मक्षिका
|vinegar: सिरका विनेगर|
|fly: बल्ले से उछालना|
vinegar fly मीनिंग इन हिंदी
vinegar fly उदाहरण वाक्य
- So, how do vinegar flies get on your bananas in your fly-free kitchen?
- Wondering how vinegar flies got their name?
- Because they only affect ripe fruit, vinegar flies don't do much damage or pose a health threat.
- They're smaller cousins known as vinegar flies.
- In warm weather, fruit and vinegar flies breed in the bins if fruit and vegetable waste is not thoroughly covered with bedding.
- Besides, according to Brittanica the so-called common name for " D . melanogaster " is " vinegar fly " which gives about " 74, 600 " hits.
- Unlike its vinegar fly relatives which are primarily attracted to rotting or fermented fruit, " D . suzukii " attacks fresh, ripe fruit by laying eggs under the soft skin.
- A population of Drosophila melanogaster ( common fruit fly or vinegar fly ) found inside a wine cellar has a greater alcohol tolerance than a population found outside the wine cellar.
- Unlike its vinegar fly relatives which are primarily attracted to rotting or fermented fruit, female " D . suzukii " attack fresh, ripe fruit by using their saw-like ovipositor to lay eggs under the fruit's soft skin.
- When first observed in a new region, " D . suzukii " has often been confused with the western cherry fruit fly ( " Rhagoletis indifferens " ) and was given the short-lasting name cherry vinegar fly.
- flies whose larvae feed on pickles and imperfectly sealed preserves