• कुर्की रिट
|writ: आज्ञापत्र परमादेश|
|of: स् का की पर बाबत|
|attachment: संलग्नक अनुराग|
writ of attachment मीनिंग इन हिंदी
writ of attachment उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
उदाहरण वाक्यअधिक: आगे
- In October 1970, Ted spent several days in the writ of attachment.
- The writ of attachment is issued in order to satisfy a judgment issued by the court.
- A prejudgment writ of attachment may be used to freeze assets of a defendant while a legal action is pending.
- A United States marshal went to Fort McHenry to serve the writ of attachment, but-- not surprisingly-- he returned empty-handed.
- After awarding custody to Tarkington, the judge issued a writ of attachment, authorizing sheriff's deputies to remove the boys from their mother's custody.
- That April, Voorhees filed a writ of attachment against Jackalow for unpaid attorney's fees, and the Leetes'executors were said to be contemplating similar action.
- "If I owned a couple million of Orange County bonds, I would just slap a writ of attachment on this money, " she said.
- Okoso also said that Nippon Meat Packer's will file a writ of attachment for Kato's personal assets in court in California on Monday, the Yomiuri reported.
- On June 1, 1893, the glory days of MCCHGMMC began to come to an end when the county Circuit Court issued a writ of attachment against the company.
- Accordingly, Taney issued a writ of attachment for Cadwalader, ordering a U . S . Marshal to seize Cadwalader and bring him before the court the following day.