• लिखित पत्र
|written: लिखित रिपोर्ट|
|instrument: बाजा मानव यंत्र|
written instrument मीनिंग इन हिंदी
written instrument उदाहरण वाक्य
- A written instrument containing the amount of debt will probably not satisfy this requirement.
- The construction of written instruments is one of those things that judges often do and are likely to do better than jurors.
- Formerly, anatomical gifts had to be executed with testamentary formalities, including the creation of a written instrument with two witnesses.
- The Governor-General of the Commonwealth of Australia can now determine, by written instrument, that additional organisations are eligible.
- Despite the requirement that transfers of ownership must be in writing, courts have held that a nonexclusive license may be granted without a written instrument.
- But so far, the FEC has allowed matching money only for donations by check or other " written instruments " because of concerns over fraud.
- Lambert now favoured the formation of a small executive council, to be followed by an elective parliament whose powers should be limited by a written instrument of government.
- When interpreting the Free Speech and Press Clauses, we must be guided by their original meaning, for " ( t ) he Constitution is a written instrument.
- Unless the parties agree on the terms of their divorce in a binding written instrument, the court will make a determination based on the legal argument and the testimony submitted by both parties.
- Pursuant to federal law, the only valid evidence of the president's resignation is a written instrument to that effect, signed by the president and delivered to the office of the Secretary of State.