• बन्धक रखना
• रेहन रखना
• उपप्राधीयित करना
• दृष्टि बंधित करना
• बन्धक रखना
• अनुमान लगाना
hypothecate मीनिंग इन हिंदी
hypothecate उदाहरण वाक्य
- A 2010 report by the World Health Organization offered four arguments in support of hypothecated taxes for health:
- The other main central government grant-the Revenue Support Grant-is not hypothecated, and can be spent as the council wishes.
- Later, his ban of employment in state service was lifted, and the properties belonging to his children were released, which were hypothecated as security for his fine.
- Each man owned his portion, or inheritance, or stewardship, with an absolute title, which he could alienate, or hypothecate, or otherwise treat as his own.
- While the amount of the Grant will be linked to the profits of the Crown Estate, those profits will continue to be paid in to the Exchequer; they are not to be hypothecated.
- The amount of the tax was dependent on the size of the home and, as a hypothecated tax for public television, was similar in principle to the television licence systems in other countries.
- A cordon based charging scheme has also been running in the city hypothecated tax or fund-raising mechanism to pay for new roads, in the first instance, and public transport more latterly.
- The "'Victorian Health Promotion Foundation "'is a statutory authority in the Australian state of Victoria, originally funded by hypothecated taxation raised by the " Victorian Tobacco Act 1987 ".
- Basu has represented India at various international agreements such as " Arrangements and Procedures " agreement with the US Government for reprocessing of US hypothecated fuel . organized in Vienna by the International Atomic Energy Agency.
- Systems may be funded from general government revenues ( as in Canada ) or through a government social security system ( as in Australia, France, Belgium, Japan and Germany ) with a separate budget and hypothecated taxes or contributions.