• यात्रा करना
• भ्रमण करना
itinerate मीनिंग इन हिंदी
itinerate उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
- The itinerating pioneer preachers always found a welcome in the Flickinger home.
- Crawford itinerated widely around local villages ( 131 in 1875 alone ).
- Dr . Holter spent the next year itinerating for the Methodist Missions Board.
- He began itinerating as a lay preacher and evangelist.
- Depending on the survey, students rank only grave digger or itinerate worker lower.
- Some itinerating work was possible in the sponsorship of special missions programs on campuses.
- Point three of the Protest regards the itinerate ministry conducted by many New Side ministers.
- For the next seven or eight months the younger missionary devoted himself to this itinerating mission.
- Spracklin thus itinerated as a visiting speaker to local churches on the League's behalf.
- After nine years of doing constant itinerant preaching, from 1768 to 1773 he was too unwell to itinerate.
- travel from place to place, as for work; "an itinerating merchant"