itineration मीनिंग इन हिंदी
itineration उदाहरण वाक्य
डाउनलोड Hindlish App, कभी भी अनुवाद करें
उदाहरण वाक्यअधिक: आगे
- One other significant reason for itineration was food.
- Wide itineration throughout the countryside, rather than concentrated efforts in the cities, was the main feature of the Shandong plan.
- Initially, Charles continued his " itinerations ", that is travelling and preaching around the country, and so was often away from home.
- According to Peter Heather, " itineration was the key mechanism of government in the new entities of northern and eastern Europe " in the eleventh century.
- So if this scenario transpires many times, you will on average win $ 989990000000 per itineration . Amanaplanacanalpanama 00 : 31, 19 July 2006 ( UTC)
- His affinity for " controversy " with Muslims was evident in his tutelage, as his students would often engage in interreligious dialogue in bazaars and village itinerations.
- Particularly for kings, itineration was a vital part of governance, and in many cases kings would rely on the hospitality of their subjects for maintenance while on the road.
- Typical missionary work conducted by the Chapmans and Grant included frequent itineration to villages both on Penang Island and on the mainland, distributing tracts in Tamil, Hindi, and English.
- The "'2015 Argentine Primera B Nacional season "'was the 30th itineration of the second tier of football in Argentina, with a total of 22 competing teams.
- journeying from place to place preaching or lecturing; a preaching tour or lecturing tour