aerations वाक्य"aerations" हिंदी में aerations in a sentence
- She said the project would allow underground installation of aeration tanks.
- Blue plastic tarps line countless ponds saddled by yellow aeration paddles.
- Currently, water pumps provide the only substantial flow and aeration.
- In 1898, Lyublino Aeration Fields were built in this area.
- Cleaning can be performed by aeration, back wash and CIP.
- Possibly, he feels the need for aeration, so to speak.
- Soil aeration is an effective method for improving irrigation efficiency.
- The pumping would lower groundwater levels to allow installation of aeration tanks.
- They are a simplified and less expensive version of traditional aeration systems.
- Aeration : Oxygen is required for efficient decomposition of the organic wastes.