aerenchyma वाक्य"aerenchyma" हिंदी में aerenchyma in a sentence
- The roots also contain wide aerenchyma to facilitate transport within the plants.
- Their stems are spongy with aerenchyma tissue.
- It lacks aerenchyma, a trait which makes it different from many of its relatives.
- Some of the oxygen transported through the aerenchyma leaks through root pores into the surrounding soil.
- The most common adaptation is aerenchyma, but floating leaves and finely dissected leaves are also common.
- These hooks are penetrate into the aerenchyma cells of rice plants and other wetland grasses for respiration.
- Plants often have to produce aerenchyma, while the shape and size of leaves may also be altered.
- Plant aerenchyma refers to the vessel-like transport tubes within the tissues of certain kinds of plants.
- Hence, many wetlands are dominated by plants with aerenchyma; common examples include cattails, sedges and water-lilies.
- Many of these plants therefore have aerenchyma, channels within the stem that allow air to move from the leaves into the rooting zone.