assuages वाक्य"assuages" हिंदी में assuages in a sentence
- "International investors haven't been assuaged ."
- Other steps can be taken to assuage the Okinawans and Japanese.
- I had been leery of colors and she assuaged my fears.
- The report also assuaged concern that wage pressures could trigger inflation.
- This will go some way to assuage the expectations of that.
- Gaddum's remarks helped assuage that concern, analysts said.
- Some in the noble circles do little to assuage such impressions.
- Yet Lloyd's has instituted measures to assuage such concerns.
- It tried to assuage public opinion with a national publicity campaign.
- Finex officials said they'd try to assuage that concern.