dispirited वाक्य"dispirited" हिंदी में dispirited in a sentence
- A more disorganized, dispirited and downtrodden bunch you never saw.
- Yet this year, Farr said she senses a dispirited electorate.
- The New Jersey Devils and their coaches are a dispirited bunch.
- But everyone else in this fight seems increasingly dispirited and exhausted.
- Responsible Wealth spokesmen said they were not dispirited by the votes.
- There is a police force that is often dispirited and demoralized.
- But Harrison was dispirited by his experience in the music business.
- Fierstein takes Edna from dispirited but funny to exultant and hilarious.
- I feel very _ what should we say ? _ dispirited,
- Scholes got his second a minute later against a dispirited Everton.