gadfly वाक्य"gadfly" हिंदी में
- There is a constituency here for an anti-establishment gadfly.
- "I'm a natural intellectual gadfly ."
- Gomez has been a gadfly of Guerrero governors for 20 years.
- Or Charlie Hennessy, an eccentric gadfly, on the mayor:
- Such ventures and his gadfly views frequently troubled administrators and colleagues.
- Bill Galvin just showed how one gadfly can make a difference.
- Gadflies get around, and no one circulates like Stanley Fish.
- The gadfly did his job right from the start Wednesday night.
- Young would become something of a professional Evans and Brown gadfly.
- Journalist and political gadfly Arianna Huffington is running as an independent.