journeyer वाक्य"journeyer" हिंदी में journeyer in a sentence
- Some spiritual journeyers find their way to very traditional faiths.
- The player characters are such journeyers.
- Advogato assigns journeyer and master ranks to those committing to work only or mostly on free software.
- The journeyers traveled throughout China visiting close to 200 places described by Polo, including Yunnan and Tibet.
- In the Mountains of Ignorance, the journeyers contend with demons like the Terrible Trivium and the Gelatinous Giant.
- His sense of these elements is complex but deeply satisfying . ( Check the melody in " The Journeyers to the East . " )"
- Thundercracker juggles this with talking to Optimus Prime over his comm, and also his continued efforts to write his " Susan Journeyer " screenplay, which he is starting to find harder and harder.
- In 1836 his court ruled in " Commonwealth v . Aves " that a slave brought voluntarily into Massachusetts, a free state, was a " sojourner, " or a journeyer, and not taking domicile in that state.
- She finds her way into the very soul of a melody, as in Schubert's " Ruckblick, " when the distraught winter-journeyer remembers the eyes of his beloved, and the music turns heartbreakingly from the minor mode to the major.
- The victory has led Thundercracker to a personal revelation : he has lost the ability to write about Susan Journeyer because he doesn't truly understand her as a character, having always been a " seeker " of targets, never " seeking " for himself.