kanembu वाक्य"kanembu" हिंदी में kanembu in a sentence
- The Kanembu are centered in Lac Prefecture and southern Kanem Prefecture.
- In Chad, Kanembu speakers differentiate themselves from the large Kanuri ethnicity.
- The dynasty was rooted in the Kanembu.
- Opportunistic power seekers sought to gather followers ( often using Kanembu leader, Lol Mahamat Choua.
- At the end of the twelfth century, the Kanembu moved into what is today Kanem Prefecture.
- Divisions include the Manga, Tumari, and Bilma dialects of Central Kanuri and the more distinct Kanembu language.
- Umar Idrismi to abandon Njimi and move the Kanembu people to Kanuri, and founded a new capital, Ngazargamu.
- The Kanembu would not fully reconquer their former capital Njimi until the early sixteenth century under " Mai"
- At the same time, the Kanembu people drew closer to the new rulers and increased the growing population in Njimi.
- Finally, after warring with Kanem since the 1370s, the Bulala people forced the Kanembu people under " mai"