mistimed वाक्य"mistimed" हिंदी में mistimed in a sentence
- Daschle later told reporters in Washington that his comments were mistimed.
- He scored just one run before mistiming a delivery from Harbhajan.
- Today I was a little weak and I was mistiming the ball.
- He mistimed a drive off Kasprowicz and the ball ballooned.
- His brother Andrew scored 33 but mistimed a sweep off Ben Hollioake.
- Van der Sar mistimed his exit but the Dutch cleared.
- Casement was captured as a result of the same mistiming.
- Some foxes may mistime their attacks, and are killed.
- But Whole Earth mistimed its expansion, said Farb.
- Ironically, Cuban's outrage in Salt Lake City was totally mistimed.