succussion वाक्य"succussion" हिंदी में succussion in a sentence
- Fluxion and radionics methods of preparation do not require succussion.
- Here and elsewhere he claims that succussion does not just mean shaking, but shaking with dilution.
- Also, homeopathic prepations are not only diluted, but shaken ( the term used is succussion ).
- There are no laboratory assays and the importance and techniques for succussion cannot be determined with any certainty from the literature.
- When air and fluid mix together in the pericardial sac, a tinkling sound superimposed over a succussion splash is heard.
- Serial dilution is one of the core foundational practices of homeopathy, with " succussion ", or shaking, occurring between each dilution.
- A high-pitched tinkling sound indicates possible bowel obstruction, while a splashing " succussion " sound is more indicative of gastric outlet obstruction.
- "' Succussion splash "'is a sloshing sound heard through the stethoscope during sudden movement of the patient on abdominal auscultation.
- Homeopaths claim that it is this succussion that imprints the chemical on the memory of the water : again, you do not mention that.
- Potentised preparations are gradually diluted substances, whereby at each diluting step a rhythmic shaking and striking against a resilient surface ( " succussion " ) are involved.