theory of combustion वाक्य"theory of combustion" हिंदी में theory of combustion in a sentence
- His early work was on certain mathematical problems from the theory of combustion.
- These observations solved the mass paradox and set the stage for the new oxygen theory of combustion.
- Eventually the oxygen-based theory of combustion drowned out the phlogiston theory and in the process created the basis of modern chemistry.
- However, in 1834, 15 years after his first publication on the subject, he proposes a theory of combustion that has electricity as its basic force.
- The name " oxygen " was coined in 1777 by Antoine Lavoisier, whose experiments with oxygen helped to discredit the then-popular phlogiston theory of combustion and corrosion.
- In 1957, Barnett accepted an invitation from Joseph Hirschfelder, in the Chemistry Department of the University of Wisconsin at Madison, to work on mathematical theories of combustion and detonation.
- The key achievement of the chemical revolution has traditionally been viewed as the abandonment of phlogiston theory in favour of Antoine Lavoisier's oxygen theory of combustion; however, more recent studies attribute a wider range of factors as contributing forces behind the chemical revolution.
- He explained the theory of combustion, and challenged the phlogiston theory with his views on Principia ", which was the high point of the Scientific Revolution, Lavoisier's " Trait?" can be seen as the culmination of the Chemical Revolution.