unyoke वाक्य"unyoke" हिंदी में unyoke in a sentence
- The authorities had allotted places where large teams of oxen could be unyoked and graze which made this possible.
- They asked Moses for more details, and he informed them that it was unyoked, and did not plow the soil nor did it water the tilth.
- Opponents of same-sex marriage, he wrote, worry " that unyoking marriage from its traditional male-female definition will destroy or severely weaken it.
- Then the cattle were unyoked and presented with seven different foods and drinks, each with a different meaning in predicting the future _ determined by what the cows consume.
- He unyokes his steeds, brings the wanderer to rest; at his command night comes; the weaver rolls up her web and the skilful man lays down his unfinished work.
- After the hearse set out from the church the horses were unyoked, and it was pulled by students to the cemetery of Montparnasse, the cortege being followed by a sympathetic crowd of some 20, 000 people.
- "I know you all, and will a while uphold / Th'unyoked humour of your idleness . / Yet herein will I imitate the sun . . . " ( 1.2 . 195-217 ).
- According to the Harran stele of Nabonidus ( 555 539 BC ), his reign witnessed a sacrilegious reform of the cult of Iatar ( " bltu aa Uruk ", lady of Uruk ), when the people of Uruk replaced her statue with an unsuitable one, unyoking its team of lions and removing its shrine.