storability मीनिंग इन हिंदी
storability उदाहरण वाक्य
- The shift was inevitable, said Storability's new chief executive, Tim Leisman.
- The Production planning and control has to deal with the problem of limited storability of energy.
- In Southborough, another local player, closely held Storability Inc ., now has 105 employees, down from 200 a year ago.
- Compaq can go to its existing customers while Storability will have to knock on a lot of doors to build its clientele, Couture said.
- Storability Inc ., a startup that moved to Southboro in June, provides pay-per-service storage at customer's sites and data centers.
- "Bolting wings on a pig won't make it fly, " said Wadsworth, a cofounder of the privately held Storability Inc . of Southborough.
- When you do that, one's going to get jealous, " said Todd Dagres, a partner in Battery Ventures who has invested in another data-storage company, Storability Inc . in Southborough.
- Direct comparison of physical properties, performance, cost, storability, toxicity, storage requirements and accidental release measures for hydrogen peroxide, hydroxylammonium nitrate ( HAN ), hydrazine and various cold gas monopropellants shows that hydrazine is the highest performing in terms of specific impulse.
- Another disadvantage is the poor storability of LH2 / LOX-powered rockets : Due to the constant hydrogen boil-off, the rocket can only be fueled shortly before launch, which makes cryogenic engines unsuitable for ICBMs and other rocket applications with the need for short launch preparations.
- "The lack of storability has an impact, " said Morris Greenberg, director of North American electric power at PIRA Energy Group, consultants in New York, adding that companies can't sell a current excess of supply and buy it back at a later date, a type of trade common in other industries.