• निर्वात अभिवर्धक
|vacuum: निर्वात शून्य
|booster: समर्थक विद्युत
vacuum booster मीनिंग इन हिंदी
vacuum booster उदाहरण वाक्य
- This problem was overcome somewhat by using a combined fuel / vacuum booster pump.
- The vacuum booster was invented in 1927 in order to provide a shorter stopping distance.
- The master cylinder is located behind the driver s side dashboard mounted on the vacuum booster.
- Standard equipment included : safety glass, spare wheel and tire, dual horns, vacuum booster pump and cigarette lighter.
- The vacuum booster or vacuum servo is used in most modern hydraulic brake systems which contain four wheels.
- The vacuum booster is attached between the master cylinder and the brake pedal and assists the braking force applied by the driver.
- These are pushed by the output rod of the vacuum booster to compress fluid within its primary and secondary chambers ( hydraulic pressure ).
- A highlight of the brake system was that it had a vacuum booster, which amplifies the foot pressure on the pedal by up to three times.
- Loss of manifold vacuum when the engine was working hard, or at wide open throttle, necessitated using a vacuum booster pump which was usually part of the fuel pump.
- Vacuum boosters provide brake assist for the driver by multiplying the force out of the booster creating more than the force that was used to push on the brake pedal.