vagabondage मीनिंग इन हिंदी
vagabondage उदाहरण वाक्य
- So there was a kind of vagabondage even within the neighborhood.
- This political climate exacerbated Tsuji's urges towards vagabondage:
- Ms . Dilly's character is a tramp only because she likes a life of care-free vagabondage.
- Other crimes reported include; arson, vagabondage, suicide, desertion, fraud, sacrilege, and disturbing the peace.
- The Gonin Gumi were primarily aimed at combating the vagabondage and brigandage of the time, including mutual defence against the rMnin.
- Hence at the end of the fifteenth and during the whole of the sixteenth centuries, a bloody legislation against vagabondage was enforced throughout Western Europe.
- Istrati's travels were marked by two successive unhappy marriages, a brief return to Romania in 1915 when he tried to earn his living as a vagabondage.
- Two years after the Act of 1576 was passed into law, yet more dramatic changes were made to the methods to fight vagabondage and to provide relief to the poor.
- He developed a reflection on space which he continued in his work on nomadism ( " Du Nomadisme, Vagabondages initiatiques ", La Table ronde, 1997 ).
- Thereafter the once prolific Tsuji gave up his writing career, and he returned to his custom of vagabondage in the fashion of a KomusM monk, apparently as a sort of Nekkhamma.