dusky वाक्य"dusky" हिंदी में dusky in a sentence
- It had the dusky, surreal atmosphere of a dream state.
- And stretched out in a single singing line of dusky song.
- The planks on the floor have weathered to a dusky gray.
- Instead, he chose sedate grays, cinnamon and dusky blue.
- Her tone is dusky and earthy, rather than conventionally beautiful.
- Rich, concentrated aroma; light bodied with dusky fruit flavors.
- Her voice is ample, yet her sound is appealingly dusky.
- It was late, a dusky haze frosting the low mountains.
- Duesing brings his dusky voice and steady presence to the Narrator.
- Seals, dusky dolphins and killer whales have also been seen.